SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announces a notable financial services provider is replacing its aging premise system in favor of the flexibility provided by the inContact cloud solution. The new customer will connect two contact center locations with a 100% cloud platform ideal for the blended inbound and outbound service environment.
"Across the financial industry, firms are looking for the most cost-effective way to improve customer service," said Paul Jarman, CEO at inContact. "Cloud technology unifies customer service operations with one system to handle multichannel customer interactions and to seamlessly route calls to the proper agent regardless of location."
Proactive, outbound calling will be supported with inContact's award-winning Personal Connection™ Outbound Solution. Personal Connection features a patented system that eliminates the awkward delay between the customer's "Hello" and the agent's greeting. Agents get an automatic screen pop with customer information so they can create a personalized experience. The new technology improves efficiency and yields positive results in better customer relationships, stronger loyalty and retention, more customer referrals, improved collections efforts, and incremental revenue.
inContact will provide a complete cloud solution that connects the multichannel Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) with customer information stored in the CRM system to quickly match callers to the agents best suited to assist them.Additional Information
- Learn more about available cloud solutions from inContact
- See the Personal Connection video here
- Follow @inContact on Twitter
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV