IRVINE, Calif., Aug. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DecisionPoint™ Systems, Inc. (OTCQB: DPSI and OTCQB: DPSIP), a leading provider and integrator of Enterprise Mobility and Wireless Applications, announced today that Chief Executive Officer Nicholas Toms, 66, tendered his resignation today, effective immediately. The Board accepted his resignation from management, as well as from the Board of Directors.
Chairman Lawrence Yelin said, "We wish Nic Toms well, and thank him for all the work he has done at DecisionPoint over the years."
Mr Yelin said that a search for a new CEO is underway. Dan Romanello is the Company's Acting CEO during the search period.
About DecisionPoint™ Systems, Inc. DecisionPoint Systems, Inc. delivers improved productivity and operational advantages to its clients by helping them move their business decision points closer to their customers. They do this by making enterprise software applications accessible to the front-line worker anytime, anywhere. DecisionPoint utilizes the latest wireless, mobility, and RFID technologies.For more information on DecisionPoint Systems visit www.decisionpt.com. Contacts: Allen & Caron, Inc. Rudy Barrio (investors) email@example.com(212) 691-8087 Len Hall (media) firstname.lastname@example.org(949) 474-4300 SOURCE DecisionPoint Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV