RED BANK, N.J., Aug. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ZAIS Financial Corp. (NYSE: ZFC) ("ZAIS Financial" or the "Company") today announced that it has closed a $100 million committed financing facility for the purchase of residential whole loans. The facility is in the form of a Master Repurchase Agreement with Credit Suisse First Boston Mortgage Capital LLC.
"We are pleased to have expanded our whole loan financing capacity which enables us to further advance our residential mortgage loan strategy," said Michael Szymanski, President of ZAIS Financial.
The Company will file a Form 8-K with the Securities and Exchange Commission containing further details of the terms of the Master Repurchase Agreement.ABOUT ZAIS FINANCIAL CORP. ZAIS Financial Corp. is a real estate investment trust ("REIT") which originates, invests in, finances and manages a diversified portfolio of residential mortgage assets, other real estate-related securities and financial assets. The Company is externally managed and advised by ZAIS REIT Management, LLC, a subsidiary of ZAIS Group, LLC. Additional information can be found on the Company's website at www.zaisfinancial.com.
SOURCE ZAIS Financial Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV