PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 14, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chemtura Corporation (NYSE:CHMT) (Euronext:CHMT) announced that Stephen Forsyth, executive vice president, and chief financial officer, will present at KeyBanc Capital Markets Basic Materials & Packaging Conference from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 9 at the InterContinental Boston, 510 Atlantic Ave., Boston, Mass.
The format will consist of a hosted 30-minute fireside.
The handout materials will be available under Webcasts and Presentations on the Investors section of Chemtura's Web site at http://investors.chemtura.com.An audio webcast will be broadcast on the day of the event. This announcement will be updated with the link prior to the event, and the link will also be posted under Webcasts and Presentations on the Investors section of Chemtura's Web site. Chemtura Corporation, with 2013 sales of $2.2 billion, 1 is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty chemicals. Additional information concerning Chemtura is available at www.chemtura.com . 1 2013 net sales of $2.2 billion reflects discontinued operations treatment for the completed sales of the Antioxidants and Consumer Products businesses.
CONTACT: Dalip Puri VP, Investor Relations and Treasurer Tel: (203) 573-2153
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV