NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TheStreet's Jim Cramer says he did not think Cisco's (CSCO) quarterly report was that bad because of the good cash flow, their commitment to their dividend and their solid performance in Europe and North America.
Cramer says the biggest problem is with the service providers, the telcos, which have been frozen a bit because of so much merger and acquisition activity. He also points to a problems in Brazil, Russia, China and Mexico and he does not like the way Indonesia is shaping up. But if those come back online, then Cramer says investors will regret selling a stock that is up 9% to 10% for the year, which is particularly rare for this year.
Cramer thinks CEO John Chambers did a good job in the quarter.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer’s multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he and Stephanie Link think could be potentially HUGE winners. Click here to see the holdings for FREE.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV