ORLANDO, Fla., Aug. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Parkway Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PKY) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.1875 per share, payable on September 24, 2014 to shareholders of record for Common Stock on September 10, 2014. This dividend is the 112th consecutive quarterly distribution to Parkway's shareholders of Common Stock and represents an annualized dividend rate of $0.75 per share.
About Parkway Properties
Parkway Properties, Inc. is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust specializing in the acquisition, ownership, development and management of quality office properties in higher growth submarkets in the Sunbelt region of the United States. Parkway owns or has an interest in 51 office properties located in eight states with an aggregate of approximately 18.3 million square feet of leasable space at July 1, 2014. Fee-based real estate services are offered through wholly owned subsidiaries of the Company, which in total manage and/or lease approximately 11.1 million square feet for third-party owners at July 1, 2014.Contact: Ted McHughDirector of Investor Relations(407) 650-0593 SOURCE Parkway Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV