3 Energy Stocks Pushing Industry Growth
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 24.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Gas Utilities industry and the overall market, STAR GAS PARTNERS -LP's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $126.95 million or 15.68% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -20.24%.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.54, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.87 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts