3 Computer Software & Services Stocks Pushing Industry Growth
2. As of noon trading, VMWare ( VMW) is up $0.68 (0.7%) to $100.76 on average volume. Thus far, 825,086 shares of VMWare exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $99.84-$101.19 after having opened the day at $99.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $100.08. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. VMware, Inc. provides virtualization infrastructure solutions in the United States and internationally. VMWare has a market cap of $12.9 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 11.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 16 analysts who rate VMWare a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates VMWare as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full VMWare Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts