CHICAGO, Aug. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Executives' Club of Chicago is proud to recognize the accomplishments of diverse local and global leaders. Promoting inclusion leadership is at the core of The Executive's Club's mission to develop Chicago's current and next generation of business executives.
The EC is honored to have Debra L. Lee serve as the keynote speaker at the first Diversity Leadership Breakfast Program of the 2014-2015 season. Lee, who is the Chairman and CEO of BET Networks and one of the "100 Most Powerful Women in Entertainment," will share her experience with creating the brand vision, creating diversity within the organization, and creating content that advances the mission while driving the bottom line, at the September 10 program.
Lee's achievements in a 25-plus year career at BET Networks have earned her numerous accolades from across the cable industry, as well as recognition as one of this country's most respected business executives.
Under the pioneering vision and leadership of Debra Lee, BET Networks has received record increases in ratings and revenue as a result of its unique brand approach, presenting relevant and fresh talent in entertainment with a focus on the issues important to supporting families and encouraging their dreams.The discussion will be moderated by Tonise Paul, President & CEO, Energy BBDO. Event Details
- Women's Leadership Breakfast / Diversity Leadership Series with Debra L. Lee : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 "Communicating with Impact: Creating Content That Entertains & Empowers" In alignment with the Civic Affairs Committee and Communications CommitteeThe Fairmont Chicago, 200 N Columbus Dr., Chicago, IL 60601Registration and Networking: 7:15 a.m.; Program: 8:00-9:15 a.m.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV