Cree Inc Stock Upgraded (CREE)
- CREE's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 9.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- CREE has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.53, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $91.14 million or 49.00% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CREE INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -9.82%.
- CREE INC's earnings per share improvement from the most recent quarter was slightly positive. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CREE INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.01 versus $0.74 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.96 versus $1.01).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry average, but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 5.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $28.24 million to $29.85 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts