BEIJING, Aug. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd. ("Qihoo 360" or the "Company") (NYSE: QIHU), today announced that, in connection with the Company's private placement of 0.50% convertible senior notes due 2020 (the "2020 notes") and 1.75% convertible senior notes due 2021 (the "2021 notes" and together with the 2020 notes, the "notes"), the joint bookrunners have exercised in full their over-allotment option to purchase an additional US$67.5 million aggregate principal amount of the 2020 notes and an additional US$67.5 million aggregate principal amount of the 2021 notes. The issuance of the additional US$135 million aggregate principal amount of notes closed on August 14, 2014. The full exercise of the over-allotment option brings the total aggregate principal amount of notes sold in the private placement to US$1.035 billion. The notes were offered and sold pursuant to Rule 144A under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), and Regulation S under the Securities Act.
The notes, the ADSs deliverable upon conversion of the notes and the Class A ordinary shares represented thereby, have not been and will not be registered under the Securities Act or the securities laws of any other place, and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirements. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the securities, nor will there be any sale of the securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.
For investor and media inquiries, please contact:
Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd.In China:Tel: +86 10-5878-1574E-mail: email@example.comIn the U.S.:Don Markley or Glenn Garmont Tel: (212) 481-2050E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV