SHENYANG, China, Aug. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NF Energy Saving Corporation ( NFEC) ("NF Energy" or the "Company"), a leading energy saving services and solutions provider for China's power, petrochemical, coal, metallurgy, construction, and municipal infrastructure development industries, today reported financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2014.
2014 second quarter results highlights:
- For the six months ended June 30, 2014, the total revenues from operations were $3.34 million, which increased by 20.63% when compared with the corresponding period of last year.
- Total amounts of the signed contracts in the first half of the year were 120 million Chinese yuan (approximately $19.35 million), consisting of valve flow control equipment contracts and the environmental protect contracts of 100 million Chinese yuan (approximately $16 million) and 20 million Chinese yuan (approximately $3.25 million), respectively.
- The installed cleaning spray pressure line and the production line of the Company's new manufacturing facility will be operating in June. As a result, the quality of the Company's products will be greatly improved.
- Successful completion of the prototype testing relating to the trash penetrating fluid and pollution-free processing equipment that were researched and developed in first half of the year and are expected to be a new growth point for the Company in second half of the year and beyond.
Mr.Gang Li, Chairman of the Company said, "The technical innovation is key. Therefore, the Company will focus on developing two aspects: one is to ensure that the valve and flow control equipment will be steadily developed, and another is to achieve the rapid growth on environmental protection and dust removal equipment. The Company believes that the revenues will increase over the next two quarters ."
About NF Energy Saving CorporationNF Energy Saving Corporation (NASDAQ: NFEC) is a China-based provider of integrated energy conservation solutions utilizing energy-saving equipment, technical services and energy management re-engineering project operations to provide energy saving services to clients. The Company's customers are mainly concentrated in the electrical generation (large-scale thermal power generation, hydroelectric power, and nuclear power), water supply, and heat supply industries. The majority of revenues are from energy efficient flow control solutions including equipment and energy efficiency project services. For more information, visit http://www.nfenergy.com. Safe Harbor Statement The statements contained herein that are not historical facts are considered "forward-looking statements." Such forward-looking statements may be identified by, among other things, the use of forward-looking terminology such as "believes," "expects," "may," "will," "should," or "anticipates" or the negative thereof or other variations thereon or comparable terminology, or by discussions of strategy that involve risks and uncertainties. In particular, statements regarding the efficacy of investment in research and development are examples of such forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements include risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, the effect of political, economic, and market conditions and geopolitical events; legislative and regulatory changes that affect our business; the availability of funds and working capital; the actions and initiatives of current and potential competitors; investor sentiment; and our reputation. We do not undertake any responsibility to publicly release any revisions to these forward-looking statements to take into account events or circumstances that occur after the date of this report. Additionally, we do not undertake any responsibility to update you on the occurrence of any unanticipated events, which may cause actual results to differ from those expressed or implied by any forward-looking statements. The factors discussed herein are expressed from time to time in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission available at http://www.sec.gov . Andy Gao+86-24-25609775 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE NF Energy Saving Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV