- Net new assets brought to the company by new and existing clients in July 2014 totaled $15.9 billion. July 2014 net new assets included a $2.4 billion inflow related to a mutual fund clearing services client.
- Total client assets were $2.38 trillion as of month-end July, up 12% from July 2013 and down 1% compared to June 2014.
- Clients’ daily average trades were 458 thousand in July 2014, down 8% compared to July 2013 and down 2% compared to June 2014. July 2014 trading activity included a 3% sequential increase in daily average revenue trades.
Schwab Reports Monthly Activity Highlights
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.