ALICE, Texas, Aug. 14, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Forbes Energy Services Ltd. (Nasdaq:FES) today announced financial and operating results for the three months ended June 30, 2014.
The Company reported consolidated revenues of $113.2 million for the second quarter of 2014, compared to $109.9 million for the first quarter of 2014.
Selected financial information for the quarter ended June 30, 2014:
- Gross profit increased to $27.5 million, or 24.3% of revenues, in the second quarter of 2014, compared to $27.1 million, or 24.7%, in the first quarter of 2014.
- GAAP net loss attributable to common shares was $1.7 million, or $0.08 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2014, compared to net loss attributable to common shares of $1.5 million, or $0.07 per diluted share for the first quarter of 2014.
- Adjusted EBITDA totaled $19.6 million in the second quarter of 2014, as compared to $19.5 million in the first quarter of 2014.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts