HOUSTON, Aug. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) today announced the Company's management team will present at the following conference in August of 2014.
The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich, President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., and Director of Corporate Planning & Investor Relations, Daniel E. Jenkins, will present at EnerCom's The Oil & Gas Conference 19 at the Westin Downtown Denver Hotel located at 1672 Lawrence Street in Denver, Colorado on Monday, August 18, 2014 at 2:20 PM MT. The presentation will be webcast through the following link: http://www.oilandgas360.com/togc-webcast/gdp/
A copy of the latest corporate presentation will be available on the Company's website at www.goodrichpetroleum.com.
Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange.SOURCE Goodrich Petroleum Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV