- China Coal Index (CCI) 2 – Domestic Chinese thermal coal of the net-as-received grade of 5,000 kilocalories per kilogram (kcal/kg), on a Free-on-Board (FOB) basis from Qinhuangdao ports, seven to 45 days forward. It is assessed in Chinese yuan renminbi (RMB) per metric ton, with a U.S. dollar conversion rate, including Value Added Tax.
- China Coal Index (CCI) 7 – Thermal coal of the net-as-received grade of 4,700 kcal/kg, on a Cost-and-Freight (CFR) basis delivered to south China, 30-60 days forward. It is assessed in U.S. dollars per metric ton, with a RMB conversion rate, excluding Value Added Tax.
Platts Expands Suite Of Thermal Coal Assessments For China With Fenwei Energy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.