NEW YORK, Aug. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Vince Holding Corp. (NYSE:VNCE), a leading contemporary fashion brand, today announced that it plans to report its second quarter and first half fiscal year 2014 financial results on Wednesday, September 3, 2014 before the market opens. The Company also plans to hold a conference call to discuss its financial results on the same day at 9:00 a.m. ET, hosted by Chief Executive Officer, Jill Granoff, and Chief Financial Officer, Lisa Klinger. During the conference call, the Company may answer questions concerning business and financial developments, trends and other business or financial matters. The Company's responses to these questions, as well as other matters discussed during the conference call, may contain or constitute information that has not been previously disclosed.
Those who wish to participate in the call may do so by dialing 877-201-0168, conference ID 88917773. Any interested party will also have the opportunity to access the call via the Internet at http://investors.vince.com/. To listen to the live call, please go to the website at least fifteen minutes early to register and download any necessary audio software. For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, a recording will be available for 30 days after the date of the event. Recordings may be accessed at http://investors.vince.com/.
Founded in 2002, Vince is a prominent contemporary fashion brand known for its modern effortless style and everyday luxury essentials. The company offers a broad range of women's and men's ready-to-wear including its signature cashmere sweaters, leather jackets, luxe leggings, dresses, silk and woven tops, denim and footwear. Vince is carried in over 2,370 stores across 47 countries and operates 27 full-price retail locations, 6 outlet stores and its e-commerce site, vince.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV