CARMEL, Ind., Aug. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) today announced that Chris Nickele has been named Executive Vice President and Chief Actuary. He will continue to report to Ed Bonach, CEO of CNO Financial Group. Mr. Nickele previously was the Executive Vice President of Product Management, and the President of the Other CNO Business (OCB) segment.
"Chris was the key business leader for the unwinding of our OCB segment, which represented a significant milestone in the transformation of CNO Financial Group," said Ed Bonach, CNO CEO. "He can now devote his full attention, across the enterprise, to our critical actuarial work. Along with his continuing management of product pricing and development, he will now take on all of our actuarial valuation. Chris's actuarial expertise, along with his outstanding track record on building enterprise value, makes him uniquely qualified to lead our Actuarial team."
Nickele, 57, joined CNO in 2005. He had previously worked in a variety of actuarial and business leadership roles at Lincoln Financial Group, First Penn-Pacific, Zurich Kemper Life, and Bankers Life and Casualty. He holds a BS in Mathematics from the University of Notre Dame, is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries, and a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries.
About CNO Financial Group CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) is a holding company. Our insurance subsidiaries – principally Bankers Life and Casualty Company, Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company and Washington National Insurance Company – primarily serve middle-income pre-retiree and retired Americans by helping them protect against financial adversity and provide for a more secure retirement. For more information, visit CNO online at www.CNOinc.com.SOURCE CNO Financial Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV