3 Stocks Advancing The Energy Industry
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 4.12 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. To add to this, AMCF has a quick ratio of 0.62, this demonstrates the lack of ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market, ANDATEE CHINA MARINE FUEL's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- ANDATEE CHINA MARINE FUEL has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, ANDATEE CHINA MARINE FUEL swung to a loss, reporting -$0.11 versus $0.17 in the prior year.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 1121.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $0.34 million to -$3.42 million.
- The gross profit margin for ANDATEE CHINA MARINE FUEL is currently extremely low, coming in at 8.50%. Regardless of AMCF's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, AMCF's net profit margin of -8.15% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts