In a release issued under the same headline earlier today by Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (Nasdaq:GILT) (TASE:GILT), certain figures have been updated, specifically in the "RECONCILIATION BETWEEN GAAP AND NON-GAAP STATEMENTS OF OPERATIONS (Six months ended)" table. The corrected release follows:
PETAH TIKVA, Israel, Aug. 13, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd. (Nasdaq:GILT) (TASE:GILT), a worldwide leader in satellite networking technology, solutions and services, today reported its results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2014.
Key Financial Highlights:
- Revenues for the second quarter increased to $54.1 million compared to $50.9 million in the first quarter of 2014.
- Non-GAAP operating income was $1.5 million, compared to operating income of $0.5 million in the first quarter of 2014. GAAP operating loss was $0.5 million compared to a loss of $1.5 million in the first quarter of 2014
- Management reaffirms 2014 objectives for annual revenues of $240-$245 million and EBITDA margin levels of approximately 9%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts