BATTLE CREEK, Mich., Aug. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- Goodness of grains at heart of new #KelloggSustainability commitments http://ow.ly/AfIz1
- Kellogg cares about people & planet, making new promises to show how they'll deliver #KelloggSustainability http://ow.ly/AfIz1
- Sustainability is in Kellogg's DNA, with recycled packaging dating back 100+ years #KelloggSustainability http://ow.ly/AfIz1
- Kellogg helps growers adapt to climate change, reduce GHGs and water use #KelloggSustainability http://ow.ly/AfIz1
- Kellogg announces new goals to reduce energy, water, waste, packaging #KelloggSustainability http://ow.ly/AfIz1
Kellogg Company has a rich tradition of caring deeply about its consumers, customers and the world we live in. This legacy of sustainability goes back more than 100 years ago when W.K. Kellogg began using recycled materials for the first cereal boxes.
Building on the company's heritage, Kellogg announced today new social and environmental commitments that will enrich the lives of consumers and farmers while supporting the environment."This company was founded on the belief that there's an inherent goodness in grains and that continues to hold true today," said John Bryant, Kellogg Company chairman of the board and chief executive officer. "We are committed to nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive. Our new sustainability goals will help us do this by delivering high-quality grains in a responsible way that enriches the lives of consumers and agricultural growers around the world." Kellogg is announcing new global sustainability commitments in two areas – responsible sourcing and natural resources.