J.C. Penney ($9.46) set an all-time intraday low at $4.90 on Feb. 5, and went as high as $9.93 on May 16. The stock is above its 200-day SMA at $8.26.
Analysts expect the company to post a loss of 99 cents per share. J.C. Penney doesn't pay a dividend.
The weekly chart is positive with its five-week MMA at $9.17. Annual and monthly value levels are $7.95 and $6.72, respectively, with a weekly pivot at $9.37 and semiannual risky levels at $19.11 and $21.10.
Kohl's ($55.93) has had a choppy year so far, crossing its 200-day SMA at $54.16 several times since Jan. 21. The stock traded as low at $48.68 on Feb. 5 and as high as $58.20 on April 4.Analysts expect the company to report earnings of $1.08 per share. Kohl's has a 12-month trailing P/E ratio of 13.8 and dividend yield of 2.8%. The weekly chart is positive with its five-week MMA at $53.88 and 200-week SMA at $51.18. Monthly and semiannual value levels are $53.94 and $53.83, respectively, with a quarterly risky level at $57.65. Walmart ($74.22) set an all-time intraday high at $81.37 back on Dec. 4, and traded as low as $72.27 on Feb.5. The stock has been trading back and forth around its 200-day SMA at $76.68 since March 21. Analysts expect the company to report earnings of $1.21 per share. Walmart has a 12-month trailing P/E ratio of 14.7 and dividend yield of 2.6%. The weekly chart is negative with its five-week MMA at $75.30 and 200-week SMA at $66.75. Annual and monthly value levels are $72.95 and $71.79, respectively, with a weekly pivot at $74.39 and semiannual and quarterly risky levels at $78.09 and $80.48, respectively. Want a Hydrogen-Fueled Car? It Will Cost You Double
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV