NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Four retailers and a semiconductor-equipment company will report their quarterly reports on Thursday and Friday. Here are some trading guidelines for their stocks.
First up is the world’s largest retailer, Walmart (WMT), which is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The Dow 30 is down 0.1% year to date; Walmart is down 5.7%.
Walmart will report its earnings before the opening bell on Thursday as will Kohl's (KSS), which is down 1.4% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV