3 Stocks Pushing The Computer Hardware Industry Lower
- TACT has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, TACT has a quick ratio of 2.03, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 173.68% to $2.70 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 34.06%.
- 44.59% is the gross profit margin for TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, TACT's net profit margin of 1.26% significantly trails the industry average.
- The share price of TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INC has not done very well: it is down 21.80% and has underperformed the S&P 500, in part reflecting the company's sharply declining earnings per share when compared to the year-earlier quarter. Looking ahead, we do not see anything in this company's numbers that would change the one-year trend. It was down over the last twelve months; and it could be down again in the next twelve. Naturally, a bull or bear market could sway the movement of this stock.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Computers & Peripherals industry and the overall market, TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INC's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.