Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H), White Lodging Services and REI Real Estate Services, LLC announced today the opening of Hyatt Place Bloomington, just one block from the Bloomington Convention Center and a short distance from Indiana University.
“With thousands of Indiana University alumni, sports fans and business travelers arriving to our great city from across the country, there couldn’t be a more exciting time to be a part of this new opening in downtown Bloomington,” said Charlotte Tyer, general manager, Hyatt Place Bloomington. “We can’t wait to welcome guests to the new hotel and show them the authentic hospitality and purposeful service for which Hyatt Place is known.”
Located on Kirkwood Avenue, the hotel is close to all of the restaurants, theaters and bars that create Bloomington’s unique, cultural reputation.
Hyatt Place Bloomington offers:
- 172 roomy rooms, all of which feature a 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and the Cozy Corner, a sectional sofa sleeper
- A full menu of Starbucks drinks, making the hotel the only Starbucks in downtown Bloomington
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM for guests, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- More than 4,300 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting and function space
- 24/7 Guest Kitchen serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers
- Coffee to Cocktails bar featuring specialty coffees, premium beers and wines and cocktails
- Spacious StayFit@Hyatt fitness center with state-of-the-art aerobic and weight equipment
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts