Ignite Restaurant Group Inc Stock Downgraded (IRG)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 112.1% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $2.19 million to -$0.27 million.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry and the overall market, IGNITE RESTAURANT GROUP INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for IGNITE RESTAURANT GROUP INC is currently extremely low, coming in at 9.84%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -0.12% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $8.91 million or 13.29% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 13.29%, IGNITE RESTAURANT GROUP INC is in line with the industry average cash flow growth rate of -21.95%.
- Even though the current debt-to-equity ratio is 1.24, it is still below the industry average, suggesting that this level of debt is acceptable within the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio shows mixed results, the company's quick ratio of 0.15 is very low and demonstrates very weak liquidity.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts