INDIANAPOLIS, Aug. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced that the State of Indiana has chosen the SAP HANA® platform as the foundation for a management initiative, driven by Governor Mike Pence, to improve data efficiency across state government. The project, dubbed the Management and Performance Hub ( MPH), will empower state leaders and citizens alike to track the state's progress against government key performance indicators and be used to initiate targeted policy solutions for Hoosiers. The state's MPH initiative will make use of SAP HANA in combination with SAP® Predictive Analysis and SAP® Lumira® software.
As part of the state's efforts to build on its foundation of strong financial and performance management, Governor Pence tasked his Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the Indiana Office of Technology (IOT) to develop a comprehensive enterprise-wide data-driven management system. The MPH project will create a "citizen-centric" IT architecture that places government's constituents at the center of all interactions, as is increasingly the case in the private sector. The MPH project is seen as an opportunity to improve service and drive efficiency, and also as a chance to use advanced data analytics to address some of the state's most stubbornly complex governing challenges.
Currently, some state data reporting is done on a monthly basis and in some cases is not automated, requiring human staff to aid in tabulation. When the MPH project goes live, all those processes will be automated, minimizing ad hoc reporting and manual entry. State leaders and residents will be able to track government performance in near-real time, using SAP HANA. Agency heads and executive management will be able to combine and cross-check vast volumes of information to glean insights that were previously too complex to obtain.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV