Fossil ($104.37) has been below its 200-day SMA at $113.40 since April 4, trading as low as $97.29 last Monday, although it closed on Friday above its 50-day SMA at $103.46.
Analysts expect the company to report earnings of 96 cents per share. Fossil has a 12-month trailing P/E ratio of 16 and doesn't pay a dividend.
The weekly chart is positive with its five-week MMA at $103.07 and its 200-week SMA at $99.07. Weekly and monthly value levels are $100.08 and $89.85, respectively, with annual and quarterly risky levels at $111.30 and $133.06, respectively.
Rackspace ($30.37) has been below its 200-day SMA at $48.15 since Nov. 12, trading as low as $26.18 on May 9. The stock is below all five moving averages in the first “crunching the numbers” table with its 200-day SMA now at $35.81.Analysts expect the company to report earnings of 17 cents per share. It has a 12-month trailing P/E ratio of 48.7 and doesn't pay a dividend. The weekly chart is negative with its five-week MMA at $32.14 and its 200-week SMA at $44.64. A weekly value level is $26.91with a monthly pivot at $30.48 and quarterly and semiannual risky levels at $51.44 and $61.06, respectively. Valspar ($77.20) closed on Friday above its 50-day SMA at $76.24. Analysts expect the company to report earnings per share of $1.16. Valspar has 12-month trailing P/E ratio of 19.8 and a dividend yield of 1.4%. The weekly chart is neutral with its five-week MMA at $76.17 with declining 12x3x3 weekly slow stochastics. Annual value levels are $58.67 and $47.64 with a monthly pivot at $76.67 and quarterly and semiannual risky levels at $81.94 and $83.69, respectively. 3 Reasons to Worry About AT&T’s Dividend
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV