3 Credit Cards That Are Great for Back-to-School Shopping
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- August is the high season for back-to-school shopping, when parents are looking for ways to save some cash but not lose out on supplies a family needs once the school bell rings.
That’s where the right credit card -- one with good introductory offers, cash back on purchases and low fees -- comes in handy. Lucky for parents, MyRatePlan.com offers a strong list of credit cards meeting those qualifications and helping keep spending down for the coming school year.
Since the average U.S. family is expected to spend $669 on school supplies this year, according to the National Retail Federation, any way to save a few bucks should appeal to back-to-school shoppers. Here’s a glimpse of the cards the website rates the highest:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV