Hawaiian Airlines ($13.90) set its all-time intraday high at $16.49 on June 9, and reported earnings that topped analysts' estimates on July 22. The stock traded as low as $12.67 on July 8, and went as high as $15 on July 24. On Friday, Hawaiian Airlines closed between its 200-day SMA at $12.09 and its 50-day SMA at $14.13.
The weekly chart is negative with its five-week MMA at $13.95 in another bubble pattern. Quarterly and semiannual value levels are $12.77 and $12.57, respectively, with a monthly risky level at $17.41.
JetBlue ($11.46) dipped to $10.50 on Aug. 1, holding its 50-day SMA at $10.68.
The weekly chart is positive but overbought with its five-week MMA at $10.78. Quarterly and monthly value levels are $10.00 and $9.88, respectively, with a weekly pivot at $11.41.Southwest Airlines ($28.28) held its 50-day SMA at $27.53 at Friday's low. The weekly chart is positive but overbought with its five-week MMA at $27.69 as the stock continues to seek a higher orbit, but the pattern is an inflating bubble. Quarterly and semiannual value levels are $25.64 and $19.70, respectively, with a weekly pivot at $28.63 and monthly risky level at $30.39. Spirit Airlines ($66.50) held its 50-day SMA at $64.01 at its low on Thursday of $63.10. The weekly chart is positive but overbought with its five-week MMA at $64.67. A quarterly value level is $59.32 with monthly and weekly risky levels at $68.96 and $69.10, respectively. United Continental's ($42.95) weekly chart is neutral with Friday’s close below its five-week MMA at $44.24 but with a rising 12x3x3 weekly slow stochastic. Semiannual and weekly value levels are $41.14 and $39.88, respectively, with a semiannual pivot at $42.75 and quarterly and monthly risky levels at $45.64 and $49.43, respectively. Jeff Bewkes Walked Away From at Least $95 Cash in Murdoch’s Fox Deal
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV