Aegion Corporation (Nasdaq Global Select Market: AEGN) today announced that its Interim Chief Executive Officer, Charles R. Gordon, will present at the Jefferies 2014 Global Industrials Conference on August 14, 2014 in New York City, New York. Aegion’s formal presentation is scheduled to begin at 1:00 p.m. CDT (2:00 p.m. EDT). A live and archived webcast of the presentation will be available through the investor relations section of Aegion’s website at www.aegion.com/investors.
The Company will post updated investor materials the morning of August 14, 2014 at www.aegion.com/investors.
About Aegion Corporation
Aegion Corporation is a global leader in infrastructure protection and maintenance, providing proprietary technologies and services to (i) protect against the corrosion of industrial pipelines; (ii) rehabilitate and strengthen water, wastewater, energy and mining piping systems and buildings, bridges, tunnels and waterfront structures; and (iii) utilize integrated professional services in engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance and turnaround services to a broad range of energy related industries.
More information about Aegion can be found on our internet site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV