NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Arista Networks
(ANET) shares are up 0.93% to $72.89 today after it announced a strategic relationship with VMware
(VMW) to enable customers to accelerate adoption of network virtualization through Arista Networks in VMware's software-defined data center.
This new collaboration builds on the four year relationship between Arista, the computer networking company, and VMware, the cloud and virtualization software firm.
Earlier, Citigroup (C) upgraded its rating on Arista to "buy" from "neutral."
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Morgan Stanley (MS) increased its price target on the stock to $84 from $77.
Bank of America/Merrill Lynch (BAC) increased its price target to $85 from $74, as the bank believes Arista is well positioned to benefit from the increasing number of cloud deployments and demand for streaming services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV