NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Raptor Pharmaceuticals (RPTP) was gaining 21.6% to $10.02 Friday after beating analysts' estimates for earnings and revenue in the second quarter and raising its sales guidance for the year.
For the second quarter the drug manufacturer reported a loss of -15 cents a share, beating analysts' estimates of a loss of -21 cents by 6 cents. The company reported revenue of $16.31 million for the quarter, while analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters expected revenue of $14.58 million for the quarter.
Report Pharmaceuticals also announced that is now expects net products sales of $65 million to $70 million for the full year, up from $55 million to 65 million.
Must read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite StocksEXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he and Stephanie Link think could be potentially HUGE winners.Click here to see the holdings for FREE. RPTP data by YCharts EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he and Stephanie Link think could be potentially HUGE winners.Click here to see the holdings for FREE.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV