NEW YORK (Real Money) -- You stare at those futures, all by yourself, pondering. How much is it going to hurt? How much can it go down? Will the yield protect me? Aren't we oversold already? Hasn't everyone who wanted out already gotten out?
And then you think, nope, it doesn't matter. Because, if you recall from the bad old days, the futures don't discriminate. They are equal opportunity haters.
You know I used to watch them sink in the old days. Just stare at them. Didn't trade them. Just knew their power. And I would already by, say, 4:00, be making my list of what I wanted to buy into the cascade only so I could sell on the rumor that would turn the futures around.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV