HOUSTON, Aug. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Tesco Corporation (NASDAQ: TESO) announced today that its Board of Directors approved a third quarter dividend of $0.05 per share of common stock issued and outstanding at the close of business on August 22, 2014 (the "Record Date"). The dividend will be payable on September 2, 2014 to stockholders of record at the close of business on the Record Date.
ABOUT TESCO CORPORATION
Tesco Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture and service of technology based solutions for the upstream energy industry. Tesco Corporation seeks to change the way people drill wells by delivering safer and more efficient solutions that add real value by reducing the costs of drilling for and producing oil and gas.
For more information please contact: Chris Boone – Chief Financial OfficerTesco Corporation(713) 359-7000SOURCE Tesco Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV