SUNNYVALE, Calif., Aug. 7, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Accuray Incorporated (Nasdaq:ARAY) announced today that it will report results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2014 on Thursday, August 21, 2014 after the market closes.
A conference call to review the results will begin at 1:30 p.m. PT/4:30 p.m. ET and will be hosted by Joshua H. Levine, President and Chief Executive Officer and Gregory Lichtwardt, Executive Vice President, Operations and Chief Financial Officer.
The conference call dial-in numbers are 1-866-318-8617 (USA) or 1-617-399-5136 (International), Conference ID: 40871448. In addition, a dial-up replay of the conference call will be available beginning August 21, 2014 at 5:30 p.m. PT/8:30 p.m. ET and ending on August 28, 2014. The replay telephone number is 1-888-286-8010 (USA) or 1-617-801-6888 (International), Conference ID: 81390653.A live webcast of the call will also be available from the Investor Relations section of the company's website at http://www.accuray.com/investors. A webcast replay can be accessed on the website beginning Thursday, August 21, 2014 at approximately 5:30 p.m. PT/8:30 p.m. ET. The replay will remain available until Accuray announces its results for the first quarter of fiscal 2015, ending September 30, 2014. About Accuray Accuray Incorporated (Nasdaq:ARAY), is a radiation oncology company that develops, manufactures and sells precise, innovative treatment solutions that set the standard of care with the aim of helping patients live longer, better lives. The Company's leading-edge technologies deliver the full range of radiation therapy and radiosurgery treatments. For more information, please visit www.accuray.com .
CONTACT: Jamar Ismail Investor Relations, Westwicke Partners +1 (415) 513-1282 email@example.com Media: Beth Kaplan Public Relations Director, Accuray +1 (408) 789.4426 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV