Reports Net Income of $5.3 Million or $0.12 Per Diluted Share, and Adjusted EBITDA of $6.7 Million for the Second Quarter
Conference Call Begins at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time August 8, 201 4
CLAYTON, Mo., Aug. 7, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FutureFuel Corp . (NYSE:FF), a manufacturer of custom and performance chemicals and biofuels, today announced financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2014.Second Quarter 2014 Financial Highlights (all comparisons are with the second quarter of 2013)
- Revenues were $68.0 million, down 36% from $106.1 million
- Adjusted EBITDA was $6.7 million, down 74% from $25.3 million
- Net income decreased to $5.3 million, or $0.12 per diluted share, from $18.2 million, or $0.42 per diluted share.
- Revenues were $150.2 million, down 24% from $198.2 million
- Adjusted EBITDA was $16.8 million, down 61% from $43.1 million
- Net income decreased to $11.6 million, or $0.27 per diluted share, from $32.2 million, or $0.75 per diluted share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts