3 Stocks Pushing The Health Care Sector Lower
- In its most recent trading session, VSCI has closed at a price level that was not very different from its closing price of one year earlier. This is probably due to its weak earnings growth as well as other mixed factors. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, we do not believe this stock offers ample reward opportunity to compensate for the risks, despite the fact that it rose over the past year.
- 35.05% is the gross profit margin for VISION-SCIENCES INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -52.69% is in-line with the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to -$0.95 million or 33.40% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, VISION-SCIENCES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -22.24%.
- VISION-SCIENCES INC has improved earnings per share by 20.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, VISION-SCIENCES INC continued to lose money by earning -$0.16 versus -$0.22 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry average. The net income increased by 18.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from -$2.43 million to -$1.98 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.