Cramer says he has been reviled for not liking 3-D manufacturing, but he clarifies that he does not like 3D Systems. He does, however, like Stratasys because it is a manufacturing company that does 3-D work and because it just bought MakerBot, a Brooklyn-based company that provides a consumer 3-D play.
Cramer notes Stratasys had a spectacular quarter with increased revenue guidance, while 3D Systems' quarter was not as strong. Cramer says Stratasys is the 3-D story if investors want to play it and believes the stock could rise another 10% with no issue.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV