Ambarella "reported really an amazing number," Cramer, the co-manager of the Action Alerts PLUS portfolio, said on CNBC's "Cramer's Stop Trading" segment.
Read More: 7 Stocks Warren Buffett Is Selling in 2014
Ambarella is a supplier of digital processors for GoPro, which makes high-resolution personal cameras. So if Ambarella is doing well, its positive earnings can be used as a read-through for higher demand of GoPro's products, Cramer said.This is a holiday trade, Cramer concluded, looking to the end of the year. A GoPro camera will be on many teens' wish list.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV