NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Dun & Bradstreet
(DNB) shares are up 1.9% to $112.17 on Thursday, a day after reporting second quarter earnings of $1.47 per diluted share that was 12 cents ahead of analysts consensus estimates.
Also, the commercial data company announced today that it was hiring advertising company Droga5 to remake its public image.
Some of Droga5's clients include Motorola (MSI), Microsoft (MSFT) Bing, Prudential (PRU) and Kraft Foods (KRFT).
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
TheStreet Ratings team rates DUN & BRADSTREET CORP as a Hold with a ratings score of C. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation:"We rate DUN & BRADSTREET CORP (DNB) a HOLD. The primary factors that have impacted our rating are mixed ? some indicating strength, some showing weaknesses, with little evidence to justify the expectation of either a positive or negative performance for this stock relative to most other stocks. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income and revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that we feel that the company's cash flow from its operations has been weak overall." Highlights from the analysis by TheStreet Ratings Team goes as follows:
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: DNB Ratings Report
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV