The grocery store operator reported a loss of -6 cents a share for the second quarter, missing the Capital IQ Consensus Estimate of 10 cents a share by 16 cents. Revenue grew 11.9% from the year-ago quarter to $971.9 million. Analysts expected revenue of $942.76 million for the quarter.
Must read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: RNDY Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts