For the second quarter Cornerstone OnDemand reported a loss of -11 cents a share, missing the Capital IQ Consensus Estimate of a loss of -8 cents a share by 3 cents. Revenue grew 38.6% year-over-year to $61.46 million for the quarter. Analysts expected revenue of $63.57 million for the quarter.
Must read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: CSOD Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts