NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Atmel Corp
(ATML) are slipping -8.31% to $7.89 today after the company reported second quarter earnings in line with analysts' expectations, but revenue slightly below the consensus estimate.
Second quarter non-GAAP net income totaled $38.3 million, or 9 cents per diluted share, compared to the $25.3 million, or 6 cents per diluted share in the same quarter of 2013, and matching the 9 cents analysts expected.
Revenue for the quarter was $355.5 million, a 2% increase compared to the $347.8 million from one year ago, but lower than the consensus estimate of $357 million.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: ATML Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV