Electric Zoo 2014 Preview
2014 has been one hell of a year for electronic dance music (EDM). With sold out festivals across the world, the dance music industry has no intention of slowing down, and New Yorkers have the opportunity to finish the summer on a high note. Winding down the summer festival lineup is the annual Electric Zoo, held over Labor Day weekend on Randall’s Island in New York City. With thousands of ravers expected from all across the country, last year’s cancellation isn’t stopping ticket holders from making the trek to the city.
Beginning Friday, August 29 and ending on Sunday, August 31, Electric Zoo will feature over 120 artists, from across six different genres. Two main stages and three supporting stages will be spread throughout Randall’s Island with views of the famous Manhattan skyline.
Confirmed across three nights are other leading EDM artists, including David Guetta, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Armin van Buuren, Zedd, Kaskade W&W, Sasha and Paul Van Dyk. Many more supporting acts and newcomers from around the world will also grace the stages. With plenty of acts and genres to suit any EDM fan’s tastes, the six-year-old festival is set to be one of dance music’s best of the summer. Check Out The Full Lineup!
Stay tuned throughout Labor Day weekend for updates and TheStreet’s 1-on-1 sit down interview with Saturday’s headliner, the #1 ranked world renowned DJ Armin van Buuren, on Saturday, August 30.
Tickets are available here: http://electriczoofestival.com/tickets/. A 3-day pass will run you $369 while Friday, Saturday and Sunday day passes will cost $99 and $139, respectively. You can follow the action on Twitter by following @ElectricZooNY.
What: Electric Zoo
When: Labor Day Weekend 2014 August 29-31
Where: Randalls Island, New York City
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV