Imation (NYSE:IMN), a global data storage and information security company, today announced it has been recognized in the 2014 Storage Awards as the “Storage Media Brand of Choice.” This marks the 11th consecutive year that Imation’s Nexsan data storage solutions have received an award from Storage Magazine UK.
The 2014 Storage Awards are focused on recognizing outstanding products, people and solutions in the storage industry that demonstrate clear business value and compelling advantages for end-user organizations. Winners were decided by more than 50,000 online votes cast by more than 13,000 European storage industry professionals, and named during a recent ceremony in London.
“This award is a testament to the hard work of our entire team and the lasting value our solutions have brought to our customers and partners over the years,” said Ian Williams, group president of tiered storage and security solutions at Imation. “Our Nexsan products help organizations operate more efficiently and grow their bottom lines. We remain committed to bringing the best in data storage solutions to the market, and we look forward to continuing to work with organizations and channel partners to solve their pressing data protection challenges.”
Imation’s Nexsan product portfolio delivers the right storage products for the right application:
- Imation’s Nexsan E-Series™ is a family of high-density, high-performance and highly reliable storage solutions that can be directly attached or networked to workstations and servers. E-Series delivers the density and efficiency that mid-sized organizations need to scale their capacity while lowering their overall space requirements and operating costs. All E-Series systems take the extra step to reduce power and cooling requirements through their multi-level, power-reducing AutoMAID ™ capabilities. They also include an easy-to-use management interface that simplifies deployment and management for the resource-constrained IT administrator.
- Imation’s Nexsan NST™ is a set of flexible hybrid storage appliances that scale to meet mid-sized organization application and storage needs with unified NAS and SAN access capabilities in a single solution. NST combines high performance, high capacity and Imation’s innovative FASTier™ caching technology to provide scaling performance for mixed application workloads and virtualized environments. FASTier is NST’s hybrid caching layer that uses intelligent algorithms over DRAM and SSD cache tiers to grow performance cost-effectively when it is required. NST enables businesses to right size their initial acquisition and increase performance as their applications demand it. Also, NST’s data compression capabilities reduce storage system footprint in the data center and improve write efficiency and performance to SSDs and HDDs.
- Imation’s Nexsan Assureon™ is a set of secure storage solutions that reduce storage cost by offloading and deduplicating data from primary storage that is infrequently used or has aged by policy. Assureon, through policy automation, can eliminate or greatly reduce the size, cost and complexity of backups for primary and infrequently accessed data. Assureon includes multi-tenancy – with secure copy creation, data movement and long term storage – and chargeback capabilities for public and private cloud deployments. Data integrity features like file-fingerprinting and automated self-healing integrity checks ensure that your high-value data is protected. Assureon’s security features comply with corporate and governmental regulatory requirements and make it well suited for medical, financial and government organizations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV