- SAP's UX Strategy in a Nutshell by Sam Yen : Led by Yen, chief design officer at SAP, this course provides an introduction to SAP's UX strategy and will explain how products like SAP Fiori and SAP® Screen Personas software help renew traditional SAP software to meet customers' expectations of great software in the workplace. The course begins August 27.
- Next Steps in SAP HANA Cloud Platform : The graduate level to Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform, this course offers ways to develop and manage native apps for SAP HANA and HTML5 apps, apply advanced security features and develop widgets on the SAP HANA Cloud Portal. The course begins September 3.
- Introduction to SAP Fiori UX : This course introduces the fundamentals of and latest features of SAP Fiori, a new UX enabling enterprise-wide engagement across lines of business. It will review the latest features of SAP Fiori, including product installation, configuration and best practices for extensibility using SAP Rapid Deployment solutions for SAP Fiori. The course begins September 9 .
- ABAP® Development for SAP HANA : This course will explain the important concepts in ABAP development tools for SAP HANA, including how to detect and analyze the performance of ABAP programming language and which features SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP provides for database-oriented programming. The course begins September 25.
Newsbyte: SAP Announces New Online Courses On OpenSAP Platform For SAP Fiori® And SAP HANA®
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts