WALLDORF, Germany, Aug. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced that it will release four new, free massive open online courses (MOOCs) focused on the SAP Fiori® user experience and the SAP HANA® platform. Following the growing popularity of the openSAP platform, SAP continues to increase the number of MOOCs offered to create greater variety and flexibility for learners worldwide.
The new courses will focus on application development and user experience (UX) and are open to professionals, students and the general public. Taught by industry leaders, the online courses will provide users with the most up-to-date knowledge needed to build competitive skill sets in the marketplace. Courses include:
- SAP's UX Strategy in a Nutshell by Sam Yen : Led by Yen, chief design officer at SAP, this course provides an introduction to SAP's UX strategy and will explain how products like SAP Fiori and SAP® Screen Personas software help renew traditional SAP software to meet customers' expectations of great software in the workplace. The course begins August 27.
- Next Steps in SAP HANA Cloud Platform : The graduate level to Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform, this course offers ways to develop and manage native apps for SAP HANA and HTML5 apps, apply advanced security features and develop widgets on the SAP HANA Cloud Portal. The course begins September 3.
- Introduction to SAP Fiori UX : This course introduces the fundamentals of and latest features of SAP Fiori, a new UX enabling enterprise-wide engagement across lines of business. It will review the latest features of SAP Fiori, including product installation, configuration and best practices for extensibility using SAP Rapid Deployment solutions for SAP Fiori. The course begins September 9 .
- ABAP® Development for SAP HANA : This course will explain the important concepts in ABAP development tools for SAP HANA, including how to detect and analyze the performance of ABAP programming language and which features SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP provides for database-oriented programming. The course begins September 25.
SAP will also improve the openSAP platform by introducing enhancements for social collaboration. With an update to the discussion forum, users can subscribe to discussions and keep track of key topics of interest.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV