NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Tallgrass Energy Partners
(TEP) was upgraded to "outperform" from "neutral" at Robert W. Baird.
Yesterday, the company said it's evaluating a $600 million offer to purchase a 33.3% interest in Tallgrass Pony Express Pipeline, LLC, which owns the Pony Express pipeline project.
The Pony Express pipeline will transport domestic light crude from parts of North Dakota and Montana to Oklahoma when completed.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
Shares of Tallgrass Energy Partners closed at $39.16 yesterday.Separately, TheStreet Ratings team rates TALLGRASS ENERGY PRT LP as a Sell with a ratings score of D. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation: "We rate TALLGRASS ENERGY PRT LP (TEP) a SELL. This is driven by a few notable weaknesses, which we believe should have a greater impact than any strengths, and could make it more difficult for investors to achieve positive results compared to most of the stocks we cover. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins."
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: TEP Ratings Report
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV