COLUMBIA, Md., Aug. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Global performance improvement solutions provider GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) announced today that it has been named one of the 2014 Top 20 Workforce Development Companies for the third consecutive year by Training Industry, Inc.
Training Industry, Inc.'s Top 20 Workforce Development Companies selection was based on the following criteria:
- Industry visibility, innovation and impact
- Capability to develop and deliver customized corporate training services
- Company size and growth potential
- Depth and breadth of subject matter expertise
- Organization size and growth potential
- Strength of clients
- Geographic reach
"Workforce development continues to be a key focus for corporations in many markets globally," said Ken Taylor, Training Industry's Chief Operating Officer. "We saw growth in companies providing services in geographies outside of their HQ locations."
"The 2014 Top 20 Workforce Development providers include some of the strongest companies in the industry," said Doug Harward, Chief Executive Officer, Training Industry, Inc. "These companies provide the broadest portfolio of services with a particular focus on consulting and curriculum development.""GP Strategies is honored to be identified as a Training Industry Top 20 Workforce Development provider. We are committed to helping our clients achieve sustained business results by leveraging a strategic, outcomes-focused approach that links directly to their business strategies," said Deborah Ung, Senior Vice President, GP Strategies. "Our methodology identifies specific outcomes employees need in order to produce added value to the organization. We then apply this knowledge to learning and performance interventions to competently produce desired business objectives. This focus enables more consistent and predictable performance, shorter time to competence and decreased training time for our clients." For more information, visit: http://www.gpstrategies.com/workforcePerformance/default.aspx. About GP StrategiesGP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies' solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers. Additional information may be found at www.gpstrategies.com. © 2014 GP Strategies Corporation. All rights reserved. GP Strategies and the GP Strategies logo design are trademarks of GP Strategies Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV