NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Twenty-First Century Fox (FOXA - Get Report) are surging 5.23% to $34.02 in pre-market trading after the company reported better than expected fiscal third quarter earnings late yesterday.
The media company reported its third quarter earnings of 47 cents per share, beating analysts' expectations of 35 cents per share.
Revenue for the quarter was $8.22 billion, up 12% from one year ago, and higher than the $7.98 billion analysts expected.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: FOXA Ratings Report
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts